Bakers Health & Safety - Providing comprehensive CPR, First Aid, Infection Control, Childcare/Babysitting, Safety Courses and Pet First Aid training and certification in various locations throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, West Virginia and various other areas along the east coast.
We have over 15 years of medical & dental experience, 13 years emergency medical services and teaching experience.
We come to you! We also offer military and veteran discounts.
Safeguard CPR Training Services
Certified instructor through the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) and National Safety Council. Serving Pennsylvania, Ohio & Northern West Virginia & Maryland
Safeguard CPR Training Services, established in 2001, specializes in providing CPR/AED/First Aid certification programs to better prepare Industries, Daycares, Schools, Fitness Centers, Healthcare providers, Law Enforcement, Athletic and Civic Organizations to feel confidant in properly recognizing and responding to medical emergencies and injuries.
- All ASHI courses follow the guidelines of The American Heart Association, and the National Safety Council.
- Authorized Provider for Adult/Infant/Child First Aid and CPR Courses
- Authorized Provider for AED Instruction. (Complete AED Program available for businesses)
- Authorized Provider for ASHI “Professional Rescuer” Oxygen Administration & Bloodborne Pathogens
- Authorized Provider for ASHI Babysitters Safety & Professional Nanny Training
- American Safety & Health Institute Childcare Injury Prevention Training
Authorized Provider for National Safety Council Pediatrics CPR/AED/FIRST AID.
- OSHA Safety Training
- NFPA Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Group courses custom tailored to specific industry resulting in reduced class time and conveniently conducted on–site at your location.
- Special rates for large groups and those who care for children with special medical needs
- Training conducted 7 days a week
- Private certification training sessions also available
- Instructor certified by the American Safety & Health Institute and the National Safety Council
- Instructor is insured and has current Acts 34 & 151 clearances.