Can First Aid training be fresh and friendly? Absolutely!
We are pleased to celebrate our 11th year serving London and southwestern Ontario and continue to offer quality facilitation and safety training in many disciplines:
• Training Partner of Canadian Red Cross First Aid, CPR & AED Courses
• Authorized Provider of American Red Cross Pet First Aid Workshops
• Authorized Provider of Emergency Management Ontario Basic Emergency Management Course (BEM) for Ontario municipalities
• Emergency management training & exercise facilitation
• Community Emergency Response Volunteer (CERV) training
• Personality Dimensions® Workshops
• Facilitation services
• Sales of first aid kits and CPR barrier masks
Our qualified facilitators promote an enjoyable, learner-centred training experience. Please don’t hesitate to call, if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you!
Action First Aid has grown to be one of the largest private training agencies in Ontario due to our unique delivery style, commitment to exceptional customer service along with our professional team of trainers.
At Action First Aid Inc., we are committed to providing you with First Aid, CPR and Defibrillator Training programs that are innovative, interactive and a lot of fun! Please contact us to discuss your training needs or to speak with one of our defibrillator experts.
Courses offered in our facility or yours.
- Emergency First Aid with CPR & AED (Adult, Child or Infant)* WSIB approved
- Standard First Aid with CPR & AED (Adult, Child or Infant)* WSIB approved
- CPR Certification - Level C (Adult, Child or Infant)
- CPR for the Healthcare Provider
- Emergency First Aid for Baseball Coach
- The Babysitting Program
- The Home Alone Program
- First Aid for Hockey Trainer
- Child & Infant CPR
- Heartsaver Adult CPR Level A
- Canine First Aid
- Fall Arrest Training
- Lift Truck Training
Toll Free: 1-866-347-7824
Tel: (705) 720-2978
Fax: (705) 720-2881
The person beside you is dying!
What you do in the next few minutes
could mean the difference between
LIFE & DEATH!
Assured Response will give you the skills and confidence needed to help in an emergency. Our fun, easy, interactive programs use humor and real life scenarios to leave participants with a clear understanding of what they are doing and why they are doing it.
Centrally located in Barrie, servicing Simcoe county as well as the GTA, we provide government (WSIB) approved programs to business groups, individuals and community organizations.
Our key focus is the implementation and distribution of defibrillators (AED) throughout schools, community centres and sports facilities in Ontario.
F.A.S.T. Rescue is the first stop for all your safety needs. We offer superior Health & Safety training including first aid, first responder and emergency medical responder courses. Founded in 1997, F.A.S.T. Rescue is a partner of the Canadian Red Cross and the Heart & Stroke Foundation and is recognized by WSIB of Ontario, Canada. Our clients learn practical skills needed to treat injuries and save lives, taught by a team of experienced professionals who have medical or emergency response backgrounds. Contact us to stay compliant with Health & Safety Regulations!
WSIB approved first aid training courses for individuals and groups.
Canadian Red Cross Authorized Provider of First Aid & CPR training.
First Aid 4U’s AAA Pledge is to provide First Aid & CPR Training that is:
Accessible: Training locations throughout Ontario including Ottawa, Brampton, Toronto and Hamilton. Simple online registration and on-site training available.
Affordable: Well priced public courses as well as group and corporate rates. Tremendous value for your money!
Amicable: Our instructors and staff understand that people react and learn better when they are having fun. First Aid 4U courses are fun and interactive.
Whether you are an individual or large corporation or association, trust First Aid 4U to deliver world class training and service that will exceed your expectations.
Certified First Aid/C.P.R. Instructors
We are based in Ottawa and teach anywhere in Ontario/Quebec. As a Red Cross training partner we offer all Red cross programs in either official language. we also have a Branch office in Jamaica that instructs under the AHA and offer all AHA programs. Our specialty courses are ITLS Basic, Advanced and ACCESS
We provide on-site CPR and First Aid certification for individuals, groups and businesses.
Our 1:1 ratio of students to mannequins ensures you’ll have lots of practical hands on training.
You will receive your certification through a recognized government approved program.
We believe that learning should be fun and that a healthy lifestyle is fundamental to a healthy heart.
Heart to Heart First Aid CPR Services specializes in First Aid and CPR training. We offer public and private courses in Toronto (GTA) as well as private group sessions throughout Ontario. For group private sessions, we can have an instructor come to you and teach at your facility throughout Ontario! For individuals requiring training who live in Toronto and area, we have a spacious classroom conveniently located in downtown.
We provide programs in Standard First Aid / CPR level C, Emergency First Aid / CPR, AED, Babysitting and CPR alone focusing on adults, children and/or infants. We also have first aid training courses for the workplace required by WSIB. All certifications are valid for 3 years!
Our approach to instruction is interactive, hands-on and enjoyable. We are competitively priced and offer student and group discounts. For larger group bookings, we can even match or beat any competitors quote! Everyone trains on their own manikins with a face shield breathing barrier. We provide successful completion in a straightforward and stress free manner.
Heart to Heart has flexible availability on weekdays, evenings or weekends. Our office hours are 9am –5pm Monday though Friday.
- Employee training under Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation and/or Royal Life Saving Society and/or Canadian Red Cross.
- Employee training under the Royal Life Saving Society Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Program and more! Visit our website below for our complete service listings.
Authorized Provider of Canadian Red Cross First Aid and CPR courses in the Greater Toronto Area
Do you know how to respond to an EMERGENCY? Accidents and injuries can happen to anyone, at anytime...
Let Vital CPR - First Aid Training help prepare you to handle any emergency situation!
We take pride in offering you the best value in first aid training:
- Latest CPR guidelines (ILCOR standards) are followed
- Canadian Red Cross certifications are issued at all courses
- Courses are fun, hands-on, and include many practice situations
- Friendly instructors and staff are available to help you
- 100% success policy ensures stress free learning
- Convenient Toronto locations
- Onsite training available for work place and small groups
- Group and student discounts
- Lowest rates…shop around…we know you will agree
- Red Cross expertise and quality control
Red Cross first aid. Prepare for live!