Able CPR - American Heart CPR and BLS Instructors
Providing CPR and BLS certification training in the NY CT NJ Tristate area.
American Heart Association certified instructors and courses.
BLS classes for Healthcare Providers: nurses, doctors, medical students.
LifeGuard BLS Pro Classes: lifeguards and summer camp leaders
CPR / AED classes: fitness pros, coaches, groups, families
• Classes weekly for individuals: see schedule
Group class at your location: see rates
Rebecca Rabinowitz, Class Coordinator
Phone: (914) 497-8998
CPRed. American Heart Certification Classes
Serving New York, New Jersey and Connecticut since 1992
Classes for Individuals
Every Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Click www.CPRed.com for dates and times
Small or Large groups at your location:
Click www.CPRed.com for group class rates.
• BLS for Healthcare Providers
• Heartsaver CPR / AED / First Aid / Pediatric First Aid
• Blood Borne Pathogen Prevention Training
• AED Training - plus AED sales and service
www.CPRed.com Contact: meg@CPRed.com or call: 914 497-8998
Brewster, NY 10509 & White Plains, NY 10601
Frontline Health LLC
Serving New York City and the surrounding areas.
Mailing address: 2711 West 36th S
- Frontline Health, LLC specializes in providing safety training programs for Summer Camps, Schools, Hotels, and Businesses as well as individuals.
- Frontline Health, LLC is an Authorized Provider of The American Red Cross; and can provide training in all American Red Cross Health and Safety Courses including CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Frontline Health, LLC offers a complete AED "turn key" program including AED sales and service and onsite training in AED with CPR.treet Brooklyn, NY 11224
HealthSav is a facility that offers the best CPR and first aid training in the Tri State area. You can individually take a class (courses scheduled 6 days a week)at our training center at 7 Elmwood Drive, New City, NY, 10056 in Rockland County or schedule a group session (minimum 6 people) at your business or home.
CPR IS for everyone. Make a difference in your community. Be an asset. Help yourself help others. Empower yourself! CPR for the professional or layperson. Get the best! HealthSav is a designated American Heart Association Training Center
HealthSav is also offering homes and businesses AED’s at the best prices available. Get the ultimate in protection for the workplace and safeguard your employees with an AED that in conjunction with CPR will prepare you for unforeseen incidents. HealthSav will manage your AED program and make sure that all proper registration is filed with the Health Department in accordance with NYS law. We are authorized distributors of Philips and Zoll AED's.
For more information visit HealthSav.com or contact us at info@HealthSav.com or by calling 914 643 3663. Our mailing address is: HealthSav, PO Box 332, Valley Cottage NY 10989. Our training address is 7 Elmwood Drive, New City, NY, 10056
Learn CPR….Become a lifesaver.
Second City Training
We provide training in: Chicago, New York, North Jersey, Delaware and Philadelphia
Second City Training offers a full range of on-site CPR, First Aid, and Lifeguard training for health professionals, fitness centers, child-care facilities. We also offer courses in Adaptive Aquatics and swimming instruction. All courses are taught by WSI certified instructors.
Terry R. Ross Director / Trainer
National Safety Council CPR, First Aid and AED Instructor Trainer
American Heart Association Instructor CPR, First Aid and AED
American Red Cross Instructor W.S.I., Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid and AED
Liana M. Hildreth
Training For Life, Inc.
Serving New York City and the surrounding areas.
Mailing address: 2145 86th Street - Suite 614,
Brooklyn, NY 11214
A recognized American Heart Association not for profit Training Center offering Basic Life Support (CPR, AED, First Aid) Provider & Instructor level certification, as well as Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) & Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support (PALS) courses.
Also available, private & organizational emergency response planning, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (F.E.M.A.) modeled Community Emergency Response Training (C.E.R.T.), and various O.S.H.A. courses.
Large or Small, Corporate or Private
Upstate NY Life Support Training
an American Heart Association Training Center.
Servicing Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse New York.
Each year there are hundreds of thousands of emergency calls for life threatening cardiac conditions.
The staff of Upstate NY Life Support Training are all active EMS and fire personnel. This experience enables instructors to share with students real accounts of providing these life saving skills in the most chaotic environments.
You Can Make The Difference, We Can Show You How.
Resucitación cardiopulmonar Cataloga disponible en español!
- Train on site or at our training center
- Flexible scheduling
- Course completion cards issued same day
- First Aid and CPR Course Offerings
- Heartsaver CPR - For employee training at corporations or businesses.
- Heartsaver AED - For employee training where a automatic external defibrillator is available.
- Heartsaver First Aid - For persons needing to render first aid to others in a business, caregiver or sports activity setting.
- Healthcare Provider Courses ALS / BLS
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider - For healthcare providers required to perform CPR or resolve FBAO on adult, children or infants using airway adjuncts and an AED.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – We are a Training Site for emergency or intensive care providers who may need to respond to a cardiovascular emergency. (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support – We are a Training Site for healthcare providers who would direct advanced life support procedures of pediatrics. (PALS)
Westchester & Fairfield Swimming & Lifeguarding is a proud provider of American Red Cross Aquatics Training. Founder Katherine Palladino has a solid understanding of the need for professional and competent aquatic staff as she herself has served as Aquatics Director of SUNY Purchase (2001 – 2003) and currently Pace University since 2003. Ms. Palladino has a BS in Biomedical Science and MA of Exercise Physiology and brings years of experience in helping large facilities start and staff new and existing aquatic facilities. Dissatisfied with the caliber of aquatic staff on the job market, Ms. Palladino started WFSL and makes a commitment to provide more than just job skills in the aquatics field, but to provide skills that could potentially save a life. With a commitment to “safety first, safety always!” WFSL trains students to be proficient in skill, prepared for emergency and professional in caliber.
Since its start in 2004, WFSL has certified over 1000 candidates in ARC Lifeguarding, First Aid/CPR w/ AED Pro, and Water Safety Instructors. They have become a leader in aquatics training in the Westchester & Fairfield communities.
Katherine Palladino is an authorized Instructor and Instructor Trainer with the American Red Cross in Westchester County, NY.
Classes offered: First Aid/CPR with AED Pro, Lifeguarding, and Water Safety Instructor